- Accessibility features
- Skip Navigation Link
- Help in making our website look the way you want
- Accessibility and usability of our site
- a skip to content link to help screen reader and keyboard users access content quickly
- alternative stylesheets (or viewing themes), including a hi-contrast version and a version designed to assist reading for visitors with dyslexia
- resizable text
- a flexible page layout (the page resizes with the width of your browser window)
At the top of every page is a link that, when selected, will make reading skip past the rest of the menu items and commence at the beginning of the main page content.
My Computer My Way was developed by AbilityNet, Microsoft and the BBC as a source of accessibility help for all computer users. It includes a wealth of information on making changes to your computer (Windows and Mac) as well as websites and the internet to make them easier to use.
This website strives to uphold the principles and best practices of the world-recognised WCAG 2.0 guidelines. While we aim to comply with the WCAG guidelines, our central objective is users finding our site accessible and usable in practice regardless of any special need, impairment or access technology.
We welcome feedback on any aspect (including the Accessibility and usability) of our website. If you have had any problems or issues while using our site we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in touch using the form on the contact us page.
How do we help you?
My Study My Way asks you questions about the following areas. Your answers are used to create a personalised action plan that provides you with information to help yourself; study tips, free or low-cost software, all the way through to signposting resources and support services to ensure you get the absolute maximum out of your University experience.