Deaf & Hearing Loss
Financial Advice & Information
- Blackbullion - Financial advice for students partnered with many UK Universities
- Money Advice Service - Impartial financial advice
- Step Change - Debt Charity
- Turn2Us - Advice on Benefits, Grants or other Financial Support
- Debt Help Charity - support with managing debt
- National Debtline - online and telephone -based support
- Student Minds - Student Mental Health Charity
- Mind - Mental Health Charity
- The Samaritans
- Young Minds
- Anxiety UK
- Nightline - overnight (6pm-8am, term time). Support and advice "...run by students for students of the University of London and beyond."
- Bipolar UK - Bipolar support and a great deal of general information
Neurodiversity & Neurodiverse Conditions
- RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind people)
Other Support Organisations
- AbilityNet - Free technology advice and information
- The Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA) - an independent body set up to review student complaints and decide the outcome. They have a lot of useful good practice advice that you can access to address issues and reduce the likelihood of complaints arising in the first place
How do we help you?
My Study My Way asks you questions about the following areas. Your answers are used to create a personalised action plan that provides you with information to help yourself; study tips, free or low-cost software, all the way through to signposting resources and support services to ensure you get the absolute maximum out of your University experience.